Are you a great project manager, amazing with clients, and want to work on programs that make a difference in the education sector? D&B has an exciting opportunity for a full-time position in the Integrated Marketing Solutions and WeAreTeachers Media group for a Digital Marketing Programs Manager. The role is responsible for project management, client satisfaction, and marketing program optimization. Programs may cover product introductions, consumer marketing, cause or non-profit activation initiatives promoted into schools from a client brand or through our digital marketing capabilities including the #1 engagement brand, WeAreTeachers.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field with 5+ years of client management or related experience, including responsibilities for marketing programs including web, email, online ads, etc. Agency experience or marketing consulting experience is a big plus.
- Demonstrates a passion for teachers and education.
- Strong background and understanding of marketing and management of digital, direct, and social marketing programs. Ability to analyze, understand, and report and optimize marketing program metrics using reporting from Google Analytics, Sprout Social, and Marketo.
- Strong command of the English language with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. Must be able to professionally develop and edit customer facing email, documents, and presentations, as well as proof client deliverables prior to delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle competing deadlines, with strict attention to detail.
- Ability to self-manage and self-start while supporting a collaborative work environment and can easily contribute independent thoughts and ideas in a team environment.
- A social geek. Regular user of social media and related technology.
- Acts as the main point of contact for assigned client projects. Responsible for the program development and implementation of client programs that align client goals with a mix of our Integrated Solutions including the WeAreTeachers.com brand and services, email, web development, sponsorships, videos, and media buying/placement.
- Project management responsibilities include program goals, deliverables and timelines, program asset management, budget, program performance tracking and optimization recommendations. Experience using online project management tools a plus. We use NewsCred.
- Develops and communicates client goals and works closely with the production team to develop, QA, and deliver key marketing components, including emails, web pages, online ads, and promotional assets for use in multiple formats.
- Tracks program performance for assigned clients and recommends adjustments to optimize program performance.
- Delivers and reviews program reports with clients to demonstrate program results and recommendations for clear next steps.